Enlist and become a Finance Management Technician
Company: US Army
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a
certified Finance Management Technician responsible for budgeting,
disbursing and accounting for government funds. This is not a
civilian contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is
entry level.JOB DUTIES
- Receive and post documents to accounting/budget systems
- Process treasury checks for payment and pay for invoices
- Maintain files and prepare financial reports/travel
- Review contracts, invoices and receive reportsPAID TRAINING
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 9 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Hutchinson , Enlist and become a Finance Management Technician, Accounting, Auditing , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!