Financial Consultant - Heartland Wealth Strategies
Company: Hutchinson Credit Union
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Heartland Wealth Strategies, in partnership with LPL Financial,
is growing and adding Financial Consultant to provide retirement
and investment services in Hutchinson.
Heartland Credit Union is a member-owned financial cooperative
serving nearly 30,000 members. We been proudly serving our members
since 1948. HCU many locations in Kansas including Wichita,
Hutchinson, Newton and Haven. HCU is committed to creating member
value by placing the financial needs and delivery of exceptional
service to the membership ahead of profit while maintaining fiscal
responsibility. Learn more about Heartland Credit Union by going
In addition to the many products and services offered by the credit
union, Heartland Wealth Strategies is there to help address member
financial needs through education funding, insurance products,
investments/brokerage services and retirement planning.
Check out our team here
This person will have an office at our Heartland Wealth Strategies
office, located at 2900 N. Main St.
Normal schedule will be Monday - Friday, with the occasional
scheduled Saturday appointment.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
As a Financial Consultant with Heartland Wealth Strategies, you
become an integral part of working with credit union members to
provide investment services and building member relationships. Our
staff provides credit union members with access to the
comprehensive financial and investment services needed to help
achieve their long term goals and dreams.
- Consult with current or potential members regarding investment
and insurance products and services.
- Generate new sales appointments; make "warm" calls to members,
potential members and employee groups; attend monthly sales
meetings; and perform the usual daily sales activities and
- Follow-up on referrals provided by credit union staff and
collaborate with business development staff to identify new leads
and add value to HCU offerings.
- Keep staff, members and potential members informed about
financial products and opportunities through referral training,
annual educational seminars, and ongoing educational sessions.
- Keep your appointment book filled and meet appointment goals
established by supervisor.
- Stay up-to-date and comply with all related regulations,
policies, procedures and business practices required by the
- Complete required compliance training related to HWS products
- Expands member base through consultative sales techniques and
- Actively participate and represent Heartland in various
community, civic, and professional organizations.
- Provide superior service to our members.
- Ensure members are promptly and professionally served.
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
- Pro-actively supports and advances HCU's brand platform.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Benefits of being a consultant at Heartland Credit Union:
- Consultants are employed by Heartland Credit Union.
- Heartland Credit Union member referrals.
- Expense paid office space within the branch.
- Expense paid technology, phone, copies, and office
- Expense paid marketing campaigns directed at members that fit
your target market.
- Competitive pay structure and pay for performance incentive
- Wide range of products/services available via LPL
- Supportive administrative staff, supportive credit union staff,
excellent technology, a proprietary database for client
- Excellent benefits package including health/dental insurance,
paid life/LTD insurance, 401(k) plan with contribution and match,
paid time off, and much more!
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Licensed Series 7 and Serious 63/65 or Series 66 required.
- Four years of related experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills including verbal and public
- Well organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with high quality service standards in all
interactions with members, prospective members, credit union staff,
and vendors related to a financial institution.
- Proficient in MS Office programs.
- Valid driver's license.
- Sedentary work; sitting most of the time.
- Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally.
For immediate consideration:
To apply, go to then find "Careers". You must create an account to
apply and upload a resume. All inquiries are completely
confidential. For information before applying, contact the HR
department by calling 1-800-428-8472.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer
Heartland Credit Union an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Heartland provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Heartland hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of
their qualifications for the job to be filled. We encourage
qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to
apply and be considered for open positions. This practice applies
to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training
and education, promotion, termination, compensation and all
conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Hutchinson Credit Union, Hutchinson , Financial Consultant - Heartland Wealth Strategies, Accounting, Auditing , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!