Home Health RN Case Manager
Company: Phoenix Home Care and Hospice
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Seeking a Home Health Registered Nurse Case Manager in the
Hutchinson, KS area.
Soar with team Phoenix!
Come work for a company that cares for you beyond your nursing
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is a mission driven company. We are
here for you every step of the way to help overcome daily
challenges of working in the healthcare field. We follow the
highest clinical & safety standards that help protect you long
after you have clocked out of your shift.
- Hiring Immediately
- Flexible hours - Build your own schedule
- One-on-One Care
- Competitive Pay
- 24 Hour Staff Support
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Training Provided
- Benefits are determined by your status
- Assists in development, review and revision of the plan of
- Provides nursing care in accordance with physician's plan of
treatment, individual plan of care, as authorized by client's payer
- Observes, records and reports reaction to treatment and any
changes in client's condition to appropriate personnel and/or
- Provides ongoing instruction and supervision of client, family
or other health team personnel in the plan of treatment.
- Participates in education programs, quality assessment
activities, nurse's meetings and other staff meetings as
- Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm with every 8 to 12 weeks,
- Kansas or compact Nursing License
- Strong organizational and self-management skills
- Full Time - Flexible Scheduling
- Valid driver's license
We're taking the journey with you, creating a New Beginning!
Choose Phoenix, Apply today!
Our mission is to offer New Beginnings and meaningful
opportunities---to our caregivers and clinicians while providing
home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill, and
Christ-like values of compassion, honesty, and patience.
Keywords: Phoenix Home Care and Hospice, Hutchinson , Home Health RN Case Manager, Executive , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!