Chief Operating Officer
Company: Data Center, Inc.
Posted on: July 26, 2022
The Chief Operating Officer is the member of Executive Management
that is responsible for maintaining and driving operational results
within a company. The COO works closely with the CEO and the CFO as
well as other executive management team members. The COO must be a
skilled communicator, effective leader and driven businessperson
who can spur company growth, maintain key operational procedures,
create new processes, and ensure day to day operational excellence.
This individual will be instrumental in customer interactions and
The COO will provide leadership and strategic vision to the
organization. They will bring operational, managerial, and
administrative procedures, reporting structures and operation
controls to the company. The COO will effectively communicate and
foster growth among the executive team and all employees.
- Provide management to staff and leadership to the organization
that aligns with the company's business plan and overall strategic
- Assist executive team members in creating, growing, and
building an industry leading organization.
- Drive company results from both an operational and financial
perspective working closely with the CFO, CEO, and other key
executive team members.
- Set challenging and realistic goals for growth, performance,
and profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Create effective measurement tools to gauge the efficiency and
effectiveness of internal and external processes.
- Provide accurate and timely reports outlining the operational
condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of
effective growth strategies and processes.
- Works with other c-level executives on budgeting, forecasting
and resource allocation programs.
- Work closely with senior management team to create, implement,
and roll out plans for operational processes, internal
infrastructures, reporting systems and company policies all
designed to foster growth, profitably and efficiencies within the
- Motivate and encourage employees at all levels as one of the
key leaders in the company including but not limited to
professional staff, management level employees and executive
leadership team members.
- Forge strategic partnerships and relationships with clients,
vendors, banks, shareholders, and all other professional business
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management Information Systems
or related field or equivalent work experience; MBA or Master of
- Seven to ten years' work experience in banking, data
processing, and customer services.
- Complete understanding of banking applications and
- Possesses thorough understanding of all areas of the banking
industry and financial data processing.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of bank compliance
- Advanced knowledge of financial computing applications and
general PC operations. Effective customer services management and
- Excellent leadership skills and conduct of interpersonal
- Effective planning, coordination, time management, and
- Effective and appropriate verbal, face-to-face and written
- Advanced PC operation skills, word-processing, and spreadsheet
software proficiency, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Microsoft Office
Keywords: Data Center, Inc., Hutchinson , Chief Operating Officer, Executive , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!