Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Home Health - Full Time
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Division: Home Health
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient
rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked
as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our
philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our
commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all
while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and
- Encompass Health's enterprising model of the continuum of care
for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is
evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations,
as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to
assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful,
measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Subject To Employee Eligibility, Some Benefits, Tools, And
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage
lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy.
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision
coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well
as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance
plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Health is looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
to join our growing and dynamic team.
- Provide nursing care to patients in the home setting, which
includes a wide range of medical/surgical procedures and involves
monitoring patient status and compliance and performance of
- Consult with our RNs, physicians, and office staff in providing
details about patient care.
- Prepare for and participate in weekly Case Conference
LVN Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Patient Assessments
- Medication administration
- Administration of prescribed treatment and therapies
- Care planning
- Communication with other members of the patients
- Supply management
- Emergency management
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and teaching
- Training of family members
- Must hold a current and unencumbered Vocational Nursing License
in the state which you intended to work.
- Must possess current CPR certification.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective
communication skills both orally and in writing.
- LPN/LVN must understand the issues related to the delivery of
home health care and be able to problem-solve effectively.
- Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of
critical importance simultaneously and function well in atmosphere
of stress and interruption.
Keywords: Encompass Health, Hutchinson , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Home Health - Full Time, Healthcare , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!