Registered Nurse - Home Health - Hutchinson - Part-Time
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: January 15, 2022
General Purpose:To assure quality patient/client care and
services are provided to in home clients. - Accountable for making
decisions based on his/her educational preparation and experience
in nursing. Essential Functions:
- Performs assessments and procedures, which require substantial
specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon
principles of psychological, biological, physical and social
- Develops working relationships with discharge planners and
social service workers.
- Assesses and reviews the matching of employee skills to client
- Visits in home clients to evaluate the quality of care being
provided and reviews clinical notes.
- Completes nursing initial and ongoing assessments of all in
home clients within specified deadlines.
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- Obtains physicians plans of treatment and orders, and initiates
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan of care.
- Counsels and educates the patient/client and family in meeting
healthcare related needs.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including
addressing the patient's/client's progress.
- Effectively communicates with other members of the
interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote
coordination of patient/client care and planning for
- Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care
and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the
current plan of care.
- Supervises paraprofessional and licensed professional team
- Secures equipment and supplies and coordinates placement for
use in the home.
- Refers to other services as needed.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- Participates in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement
- Participates in in-services or training, as requested.
- Participates in the Office's Emergency Preparedness program, as
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Uses clinical decision making to efficiently and effectively
manage an assigned patient population.
- Accesses personal health information ("PHI") necessary to
fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. - Access to use and
ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Hutchinson , Registered Nurse - Home Health - Hutchinson - Part-Time, Healthcare , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!