Registered Nurse Case Manager - Home Health - Hutchinson
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Registered Nurse needed for our Home Health Team in
Hutchinson!Hours are Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PMCome Help us
full-fill our mission to "Improve People's Lives."Call
316-265-4295General Purpose:To assure quality patient/client care
and services are provided to in home clients. - Accountable for
making decisions based on his/her educational preparation and
experience in nursing. Essential Functions:
- Performs assessments and procedures, which require substantial
specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon
principles of psychological, biological, physical and social
- Develops working relationships with discharge planners and
social service workers.
- Assesses and reviews the matching of employee skills to client
- Visits in home clients to evaluate the quality of care being
provided and reviews clinical notes.
- Completes nursing initial and ongoing assessments of all in
home clients within specified deadlines.
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- Obtains physicians plans of treatment and orders, and initiates
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan of care.
- Counsels and educates the patient/client and family in meeting
healthcare related needs.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Hutchinson , Registered Nurse Case Manager - Home Health - Hutchinson, Healthcare , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!