LPN or RN- Float Pool
Company: Hutchinson Clinic
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Provides professional nursing care under supervision for clinic
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Performs general nursing care to patients. Administers
prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with nursing
- Responds to and refers incoming telephone calls. Instructs
patient and family regarding medications and treatment
- Greets patients and prepares them for physician examination.
Screens patients for appropriate information. Instructs patients in
collection of samples and tests.
- Arranges for patient testing and admissions.
- Performs related work as required.
- Attends required meetings and participates in committees as
- Formulates and updates patient care plans Orders, prepares, and
inspects patients charts. Posts tests and examination results.
- Oversees appointment bookings and ensures preferences are given
to patients in emergency situations. Maintains timely flow of
- Assists with the preparation of equipment and aids physician
during treatment, examination, and testing of patients.
- Observes, records and reports patient's condition and reaction
to drugs and treatments to physicians. Administers prescribed
medications as directed.
- Provide for general nursing care to patients.
- Carry out physician orders.
- Escort patient to exam room, obtaining a brief assessment.
- Prepare patient record in a complete and accurate manner.
- Oversee the daily appointment schedule assuring patient access
to immediate care as needed.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude and
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience: Up to six months of similar or related
- Education: A two year college degree or completion of a
specialized course of study at a business or trade school or
completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or
- Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and
diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact.
Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is
usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve
motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important
and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies
and/or individuals) becomes necessary.
- Requires full range of body motion includi6ng handling and
lifting patients, manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand
- Requires standing and walking for extensive periods of
- Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 100
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
- Requires exposure to communicable diseases or bodily
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and
responsibilities comprising the position.
Keywords: Hutchinson Clinic, Hutchinson , LPN or RN- Float Pool, Healthcare , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!