Family Medicine Physician Assistant opening in Hutchinson, KS (Physician Assistant )
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Hutchinson, Kansas.
Seeking an Advanced Practice Provider - Family Medicine to join
team in Hutchinson, KS.
- Performs a complete physical exam and records findings.
Collaborates with physicians in managing acute and long-term
medical needs of patients.
- Interprets and integrates data to determine appropriate
diagnostic and therapeutic procedures as needed.
- Obtains complete medical history and physical data on patients.
Review patient records.
- Orders appropriate laboratory and diagnostic procedures.
- Administers medications and injections according to physician
direction. Sutures minor lacerations.
- Interviews and advises patients regarding health and illness
prevention. Recommends community resources to meet patient and
- Instructs patient and family regarding medications and
treatment instructions. Provides patient education.
- Maintains and reviews patients records, charts, and other
pertinent information. Posts tests and examination results.
- Triage patient telephone calls and provides consultation.
- Participates in professional development activities and
maintains professional affiliations. Our team offers:
- Multidisciplinary Team of Over 100 physicians and providers in
over 30 medical specialties working together for your coordinated
care and treatment
- Oncology Care Team
- Radiology/Diagnostic Imaging
- The most Advanced Treatment Options
- Onsite Lab
- Onsite Pharmacy
- Clinical Trials
- Infusion and Oral Chemo Therapies
- Dietary Support
- Financial Services
- Patient Education Staff
- Counseling Support Compensation & Benefits include:
- 401(K) Profit Sharing
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Life Insurance Options
- Long-Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
- Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Medical/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Short and Long-Term Disability Plans The Community: This is an
outstanding opportunity in a warm and welcoming community! The area
offers those who live here the best of both worlds - big city
conveniences blended with the benefits of a prosperous and
easy-to-navigate community. Our community combines the vibrancy of
a progressive city without the big-city problems of traffic jams,
air pollution and rampant crime. The area enjoys an active cultural
arts and entertainment scene as well as outdoor recreational
activities that include some of the best hunting anywhere in the
country. Quality golf courses include a Country Club, which has
hosted US Women s Open & the US Senior Open tournaments. Family
activities include a water park, skateboard park, zoo, museum,
local theater, and the unique and nationally recognized Kansas
Cosmosphere & Space Center and Kansas Underground Salt Museum.
Family activities include a water park, zoo, museum, local theatre,
downtown activities, and the unique and nationally recognized
Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center as well as the Kansas
underground salt museum. Both public and private educational
offering are exceptional, along with a community college, home of
the Blue Dragons. Residents enjoy a central location just a few
hours from the Rockies, Ozarks, and the metropolitan areas of
Kansas City, Denver, and Dallas. APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email
address to Click Here to Apply .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: Click Here to Apply
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Hutchinson , Family Medicine Physician Assistant opening in Hutchinson, KS (Physician Assistant ), Healthcare , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...