General Manager in Training - Retail
Company: Loves Travel Stops & Country Store
Posted on: January 26, 2019
Req ID:--118651General Manager in Training--Working at Love---s as an General Manager in Training--is a very different job. We work hard for our customers and our teams. As a manager at Love---s, we empower you to be owner-operators and allow you to manage all aspects of your location. With a growing organization, the opportunities for career growth are endless. There---s no better time to join Love---s!Our Managers Go Beyond the Call of DutyGeneral Managers in Training--are in a unique position. You are not only involved in the store, but the restaurant and tire care operations too. You---ll ensure our teams are focusing on the customer in everything we do. Sometimes it---s just a smile, other times it will be listening to their feedback and adjusting accordingly. Customers come back because of your team---s performance! When you persevere, we all are rewarded.We have a lot to offer.
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus
- Love---s Shares Profit Sharing
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Group Health Plan including Life Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- VacationWhat to expect.You will run the store, restaurant and tire care concepts in a Love---s Travel Stop location. You---ll be working in a fast-paced environment. One moment you---ll be in the store, the next minute you may be helping out in the tire care, and then jumping on the line to help out in the restaurant. It will be your job to make sure we promote sales growth through merchandise execution, ensuring your teams are well trained and delivering world-class service in the location to deliver on "Clean Places, Friendly Faces."To get started, we have to ask a few questions.If you---re good with our requirements, we---d really like to hear from you.
- Can you work flexible shifts---including nights, weekends, and holidays?
- Do you have 2 or more years in retail, travel stop or c-store, big box, grocery, or department store management experience?
- Do you have 2 or more years--- experience managing operations with an annual sales volume of $2 Million + in sales?
- Do you have 2 or more years--- experience effecting and deciphering budgets and P&L statements?
- Do you have 2 or more years--- experience supervising and training 5-10 employees?
- Do you have a valid Driver License?
- Are you considered to be at an intermediate level with computer skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel?Join us on the Road to Success.We want everyone who joins the Love---s family to succeed and we mean that! Our Road to Success Program was created for you. We provide leadership and management skills training and full apprenticeships for those just starting out. Once you---re a manager, the training goes even further with a two day workshop at Love---s University. There you---ll experience dynamic days with other managers and leaders, including our CEO Tom Love and senior executives. Our Road to Success program is such a valuable experience for career growth and for you personally, we wish the whole country could participate.Find out why our managers love to work at Love---s! Fill out your application today to get started.Job Function(s):--Store Leadership
Clean Places, Friendly Faces.--It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our--'Country Stores'--are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops'--are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.--
Keywords: Loves Travel Stops & Country Store, Hutchinson , General Manager in Training - Retail, Hospitality & Tourism , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!