Posted on: May 31, 2021
This position provides leadership assistance in the Kermit
Payroll Department. This position will require the individual to
assist in the supervision and training of payroll clerks.
Responsible for filling in for any payroll clerk in their absence.
Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect,
honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist manager with account reconciliations.
- Assist manager in maintaining KERMIT payroll system.
- Assist manager in responding to controllers, HR Directors, and
other division associates.
- Assist payroll clerks with daily questions and tasks.
- Responsible for verification of time cards in Kronos for
- Responsible for coordination of training for new clerks.
- Responsible for various period-close functions.
- Assist manager with special projects.
- Assist manager with the performance reviews of team
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to
communicate with all levels including upper management.
- Highly self-motivated and willing to take initiative. Must be
able to effectively complete assigned tasks and special projects
- Excellent people skills. Must interact and cooperate
effectively and tactfully with clerical, management, and division
staff on a daily basis.
- Independent judgment and sound decision making skills required.
Must be able to use discretion as required.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented and able to
function effectively in a multi-task environment.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of accounting systems, processes, and controls.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Ability to be flexible and commit to the hours the workload
- Ability to travel independently.
- Physical ability to access all necessary files.
Desired Previous Job Experience/Qualifications:
- Associate's degree in a Business related field of study
- Payroll experience, with knowledge of KERMIT or other payroll
Position Type: Full-Time
Keywords: HR, Human Resources,
Jobs at Kroger Accounting Services:At KASH, we
service Krogers internal customers in accounting and human resource
functions. We perform accounting functions for Krogers Supermarket
and Convenience Store Fuel Centers, Third Party Pharmacies, and
Krogers private label charge card. In our Human Resource Shared
Services Center, we support the Kroger divisions with payroll
processing, garnishments, leave of absence, time and attendance,
and interpreting contracts into our database. We also staff an
imaging center where we digitize all paper files for the company.
We employ over 300 associates at KASH, and offer competitive wages,
benefits, and room for career advancement.
Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who
serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping
experience under a variety of banner
names. At The
Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose:
To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to creating
#ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger
Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible
schedules, benefits and room for
Posting Notes: KS||Hutchinson|| 2700 E 4Th Ave
||67501 || Kroger||None||Customer Service; Human Resources; Kroger
Support Center; Shared Services ||Employee||
Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| None
Keywords: Kroger, Hutchinson , Payroll Lead, Other , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!