This position is responsible for processing payroll for
associates on the Kermit payroll system. Responsibilities include
answering phone calls and emails from associates, stores and
division personnel. Organization will be important as well as the
ability to multi-task in order to meet strict deadlines.
Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect,
honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Input and balance payroll earnings and deductions for assigned
- Process stock adjustments, online stop pays, and replacement
checks for assigned divisions.
- Process payments for union dues, better government, political
action and united way.
- Complete Check Reconciliation and balance selected general
ledger accounts for assigned divisions.
- Work Call Center - Infra Tickets as assigned.
- Respond to payroll questions from division and store
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Personal computer experience, as well as knowledge of Microsoft
Office applications required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to
effectively communicate with all levels of management, including
division and store associates.
- Self-motivated and able to perform job responsibilities with a
minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Physical ability to access all necessary files.
Desired Previous Job Experience/Qualifications:
- General knowledge of basic accounting, with knowledge of KAS or
other general ledger systems preferred.
- Payroll experience, with knowledge of KERMIT or other payroll
systems helpful but not required.
Position Type: Part-Time
Keywords: HR, Human Resources,
Jobs at Kroger Accounting Services:At KASH, we
service Krogers internal customers in accounting and human resource
functions. We perform accounting functions for Krogers Supermarket
and Convenience Store Fuel Centers, Third Party Pharmacies, and
Krogers private label charge card. In our Human Resource Shared
Services Center, we support the Kroger divisions with payroll
processing, garnishments, leave of absence, time and attendance,
and interpreting contracts into our database. We also staff an
imaging center where we digitize all paper files for the company.
We employ over 300 associates at KASH, and offer competitive wages,
benefits, and room for career advancement.
Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who
serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping
experience under a variety of banner
names. At The
Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose:
To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to creating
#ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger
Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible
schedules, benefits and room for
Posting Notes: KS||Hutchinson|| 2700 E 4Th Ave
||67501 || Kroger||None||Customer Service; Human Resources; Kroger
Support Center; Shared Services ||Employee||
Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| None