Patient Access Registrar - Tues-Sat 3p-11p
Company: Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Inc.
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Performs the functions necessary to admit, pre admit, complete
status changes and transfer patients in the medical center.
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and
accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are
equally respectful to all.
- Obtains all necessary demographic information, insurance
eligibility verification, assignments and signatures to admit/pre
admit patients to the facility while meeting all State and Federal
guidelines while maintaining a 98% national accuracy rate.
- Alerts Financial Counselor of private pay or doubtful
- Distributes admission paperwork in a timely manner to
- Transports patients as needed.
- Serves patients newborn through geriatric.
- Abides by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
privacy and security regulations regarding all aspects of Protected
Health Information (PHI).
- Collects co pays, co-ins and deductible amounts per our
insurance eligibility program and contracts.
- Takes patient payments on accounts and complete daily
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Basic clerical, computer and keyboarding skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
REQUIRED BEHAVIORAL SKILLS:
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of
honesty and the willingness to do the right thing.
The ability to role model, inspire and motivate others to
promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals and values of
Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of caring
that is reflected in a high level of empathy and customer service
with all that we come in contact.
Ability to manage conflict, consider other points of view, and
offer alternative solutions without jeopardizing overall project
direction and the ability to manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated track record of ownership of situations, projects
Able to work autonomously and have a high degree of flexibility
to adapt to changing projects, priorities and work volumes.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse
Treat all internal and external customers with a positive,
proactive service orientation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a proven
ability to influence and lead teams to conclusion/decision
- Proven ability to think strategically but also must be able to
lead day-to-day tactical processes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and provide coaching and
leadership on complex projects.
- Must be able to lead and/or facilitate process
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Previous clerical and computer experience.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
We offer competitive pay, a generous benefit package and a
reason to be proud of what you do, every day.
Keywords: Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Inc., Hutchinson , Patient Access Registrar - Tues-Sat 3p-11p, Other , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!