Floor Technician - Full Time
Company: Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Inc.
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Performs the major floor cleaning and refinishing procedures for
hard and carpeted surfaces throughout the medical center and other
medical center owned buildings.
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and
accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are
equally respectful to all.
- Provides cleaning and floor care services in a timely manner to
all areas of the organization.
- Utilizes cleaning devices including automatic floor machines
for hard surfaces and carpet, extractors, vacuums, buffing
machines, and other necessary equipment, tools, and supplies to
maintain flooring surfaces throughout the medical center.
- Provides for the setup of rooms for meetings or other
activities per schedules and floor plans.
- Performs other housekeeping related functions to maintain the
- Services all areas to include patients, age's newborn through
- May be pulled from duties to provide services in patient care
- Ability to push, pull, lift, stoop, squat, reach, twist, and
use Proper Protective Safety Equipment Frequently.
- Abides by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
privacy and security regulations regarding all aspects of Protected
Health Information (PHI).
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with team
members and medical staff members.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of the various floor care procedures, equipment, and
REQUIRED BEHAVIORAL SKILLS:
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of
honesty and the willingness to do the right thing.
The ability to role model, inspire and motivate others to
promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals and values of
Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of caring
that is reflected in a high level of empathy and customer service
with all that we come in contact.
Ability to manage conflict, consider other points of view, and
offer alternative solutions without jeopardizing overall project
direction and the ability to manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated track record of ownership of situations, projects
Able to work autonomously and have a high degree of flexibility
to adapt to changing projects, priorities and work volumes.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse
Treat all internal and external customers with a positive,
proactive service orientation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a proven
ability to influence and lead teams to conclusion/decision
- Proven ability to think strategically but also must be able to
lead day-to-day tactical processes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and provide coaching and
leadership on complex projects.
- Must be able to lead and/or facilitate process
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience operating floor care and cleaning
We offer competitive pay, a generous benefit package and a
reason to be proud of what you do, every day.
Keywords: Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Inc., Hutchinson , Floor Technician - Full Time, Other , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!