Contract Resource Parent (Foster Parent)
Company: Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Under the direct supervision of the Program Manager and social
worker, the resource parent is responsible for providing care and
services to youth placed in their home
- Providing a warm, stable, secure and loving environment for the
- Supervising youth's activities and daily routines in the home,
school and community.
- Assisting with development and implementation of treatment
goals that relate to day-to-day living as stated in youth's
- Participating in regularly scheduled staff meetings and monthly
- Completing necessary paperwork, including daily behavior
progress reports, assessments, summaries, monthly reviews,
medication logs, etc.
- Participating in all training designed for resource parents to
maintain licensure and meet the needs of the child in the
- Reporting unusual/critical incidents/accidents
- Transporting youth as needed to implement treatment plan.
- Working as a team member to develop and maintain positive
working relationships with service providers, school, etc.
- Actively working together with the child's parents to enhance
family relationships and expedite return home.
- Completing other related duties as required.
- Managing challenging and difficult behaviors as per training
and SUNRISE discipline policy.
- Must pass extensive background check including
- Strong organizational skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office programs
- Maintaining a foster care license
- Valid driver's license, insurance and a dependable vehicle
We offer competitive pay, a generous benefit package and a
reason to be proud of what you do, every day.
Keywords: Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Inc., Hutchinson , Contract Resource Parent (Foster Parent), Other , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!