Department: LOG Case Picker
Position Type: Employee
Position Reports To: Warehouse Supervisor
Position Supervises: N/A
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for filling stores' orders in an accurate,
productive and safe manner.
The company also requires that all employees perform all tasks
in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and
federal laws. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values
of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of
Essential Job Functions:
- Select orders.
- Read order to ascertain item number and quantity of
- Build pallets.
- Sort merchandise.
- Obtain merchandise from bins/shelves/pick slots.
- Submit order to shipping.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense
- Ability to work weekends on a frequent basis.
- Ability to work overtime on a regular basis.
- Familiarity with distribution center terms and processes.
- Ability to meet production standards.
Desired Previous Job Experience
- High school education or general education degree (GED) plus
one year experience in work or equivalent combination of education
Leadership Behaviors: Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches
and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly,
Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads
through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction,
Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger
Leadership Behavior model, click here.
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Regions: Midwest; Any; General Office- Cincinnati; Mid-Atlantic;
Mountain; South; West
States: Kansas; Alabama; Alaska; American Samoa; Arizona;
Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; District of
Columbia; Federated States of Micronesia; Florida; Georgia; Guam;
Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine;
Marshall Islands; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota;
Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire;
New Jersey; New Mexico; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota;
Northern Mariana Islands; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Palau;
Pennsylvania; Puerto Rico; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South
Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virgin Islands; Virginia;
Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming