HVAC/Facilities Mechanic - Full Time Days
Company: Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Performs diversified duties involving heating, air-conditioning,
ventilation, refrigeration and related control systems.
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and
accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are
equally respectful to all.
- Performs installation, operation, inspection, preventative
maintenance and repair on all HVAC equipment.
- Maintains the HRHS HVAC control system according to state and
local regulatory agencies.
- Works with outside vendors and contractors.
- Reports any complications on specific jobs or equipment to
- Responds to emergency situations throughout the facility.
- Performs routine maintenance and other functions as needed
- Considers budget when purchasing or requesting supplies,
- Abides by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
privacy and security regulations regarding all aspects of Protected
Health Information (PHI).
- Performs functions that may affect a population newborn through
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of heating, air-conditioning, ventilation systems,
refrigeration, and related control systems.
- Knowledge of tools and equipment to perform HVAC
- Knowledge of fire safety codes.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
REQUIRED BEHAVIORAL SKILLS:
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of
honesty and the willingness to do the right thing.
The ability to role model, inspire and motivate others to
promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals and values of
Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System.
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of caring
that is reflected in a high level of empathy and customer service
with all that we come in contact.
Ability to manage conflict, consider other points of view, and
offer alternative solutions without jeopardizing overall project
direction and the ability to manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated track record of ownership of situations, projects
Able to work autonomously and have a high degree of flexibility
to adapt to changing projects, priorities and work volumes.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse
Treat all internal and external customers with a positive,
proactive service orientation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a proven
ability to influence and lead teams to conclusion/decision
- Proven ability to think strategically but also must be able to
lead day-to-day tactical processes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and provide coaching and
leadership on complex projects.
- Must be able to lead and/or facilitate process
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Three to five years HVAC experience.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
We offer competitive pay, a generous benefit package and a
reason to be proud of what you do, every day.
Keywords: Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Inc., Hutchinson , HVAC/Facilities Mechanic - Full Time Days, Other , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!