Application Analyst/Clinical Informacist-Horizons-FT
Company: Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The functions and responsibilities are to work Works
cooperatively with HIM Director to:
- Develop CT1 to fit staff needs.
- Evaluate workflows and ways to utilize the system to increase
- Conduct testing, locate potential problems, and solve them in
an efficient manner.
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and
accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are
equally respectful to all.
- Building forms and smart templates within CT1.
- Maintain master document outlining functionality within the
electronic health record.
- Testing of documents and workflows.
- Help staff troubleshoot issues and work with CT and IT to
- Create and maintain a training manual and training videos on
appropriate utilization of the system.
- Provide staff training on the Relates with: Works closely with
all staff of Horizons Mental Health Center, especially staff
providing direct services to consumers. Works particularly close
with direct service staff in screening services and stabilization
- Management and training of HEDIS measures relative to
performance measures identified by insurance companies and the
State of KS.
REQUIRED BEHAVIORAL SKILLS:
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of
honesty and the willingness to do the right thing.
The ability to role model and to promote the philosophy,
mission, vision, goals and values of Hutchinson Regional Healthcare
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of caring
that is reflected in a high level of empathy and customer service
with all that we come in contact.
Ability to manage conflict, consider other points of view, and
offer alternative solutions without jeopardizing overall project
direction and the ability to manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated track record of ownership of situations, projects
Able to work autonomously and have a high degree of flexibility
to adapt to changing projects, priorities and work volumes.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse
Treat all internal and external customers with a positive,
proactive service orientation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a proven
ability to influence and lead teams to conclusion/decision
- Proven ability to think strategically but also must be able to
lead day-to-day tactical processes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and provide coaching and
leadership on complex projects.
- Must be able to lead and/or facilitate process
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Good organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Working knowledge of basic computer functions. Additional
training on related software as needed to perform the job
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in mental health related field preferred but
We offer competitive pay, a generous benefit package and a
reason to be proud of what you do, every day.
Keywords: Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Inc., Hutchinson , Application Analyst/Clinical Informacist-Horizons-FT, Other , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!