Imaging Tech Trainee - PRN Variable Hours
Company: Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Performs procedures to obtain diagnostic radiographic images,
facilitating the correct diagnosis by the Radiologist.
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and
accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are
equally respectful to all.
- Effectively and efficiently operates a variety of radiographic
- Utilizes the A.L.A.R.A. principle when working with or around
radiation emitting devices.
- Demonstrates an ability to collaborate with hospital staff,
physicians and peers.
- Displays a high degree of integrity and patient care
- Abides by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
privacy and security regulations regarding all aspects of Protected
Health Information (PHI).
- Serves a population newborn through geriatric.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of human anatomy and
- Demonstrates ability to verify physician orders, and complete
- Knowledge of imaging functions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
REQUIRED BEHAVIORAL SKILLS:
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of
honesty and the willingness to do the right thing.
The ability to role model, inspire and motivate others to
promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals and values of
Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System.
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of caring
that is reflected in a high level of empathy and customer service
with all that we come in contact.
Ability to manage conflict, consider other points of view, and
offer alternative solutions without jeopardizing overall project
direction and the ability to manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated track record of ownership of situations, projects
Able to work autonomously and have a high degree of flexibility
to adapt to changing projects, priorities and work volumes.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse
Treat all internal and external customers with a positive,
proactive service orientation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a proven
ability to influence and lead teams to conclusion/decision
- Proven ability to think strategically but also must be able to
lead day-to-day tactical processes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and provide coaching and
leadership on complex projects.
- Must be able to lead and/or facilitate process
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Actively enrolled in an Associate's degree program or
equivalent from a two-year college or technical school in
- Completed 1st semester of Clinical rotation.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Healthcare Provider BLS.
- Exempt from licensure, as a Student enrolled in an accredited
We offer competitive pay, a generous benefit package and a
reason to be proud of what you do, every day.
Keywords: Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Inc., Hutchinson , Imaging Tech Trainee - PRN Variable Hours, Other , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!