LMSW / Therapist / Social Worker - Inpatient Behavioral Health (4 - 10 hr/week)
Company: Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Provides a variety of medically necessary clinical services to a
diverse client population informed by quality assessment, efficient
treatment, and timely medical documentation. Works with a
multidisciplinary team to create safe and appropriate discharge
plans specific to a patient's needs.
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and
accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are
equally respectful to all.
- Participates in clinical supervision as provided by an approved
LSCSW, at no cost to the employee
- Upon admission of each assigned patient, complete the bio
- Identify the need and facilitate individual and/or family
therapy with assigned inpatients and their family &/or involved
- Conduct at least one individual therapy session per day
- In collaboration with other members of the therapy staff,
conduct group therapy, recreational and creative arts groups
- Provide direction including curriculum materials to nursing
staff for facilitation of psychoeducational groups
- Complete the Interdisciplinary Care Plan Risk Assessment as
- In collaboration with the patient, pursues collaborative
information that will aid in the formulation of treatment and
- Participates in the treatment team process both in person and
by contributing to elements of the Interdisciplinary Care Plan
including the identification of patient strength, opportunities,
resources and challenges
- In collaboration with the medical staff, assigns diagnoses to
each assigned patient and updates the treatment plan
- Abides by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
privacy and security regulations regarding all aspects of Protected
Health Information (PHI)
- Develop a rudimentary knowledge of utilization review to serve
as back up in the LBSW's absence.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Assessment and counseling skills
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
REQUIRED BEHAVIORAL SKILLS:
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of
honesty and the willingness to do the right thing.
The ability to role model, inspire and motivate others to
promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals and values of
Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System.
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of caring
that is reflected in a high level of empathy and customer service
with all that we come in contact.
Ability to manage conflict, consider other points of view, and
offer alternative solutions without jeopardizing overall project
direction and the ability to manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated track record of ownership of situations, projects
Able to work autonomously and have a high degree of flexibility
to adapt to changing projects, priorities and work volumes.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse
Treat all internal and external customers with a positive,
proactive service orientation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a proven
ability to influence and lead teams to conclusion/decision
- Proven ability to think strategically but also must be able to
lead day-to-day tactical processes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and provide coaching and
leadership on complex projects.
- Must be able to lead and/or facilitate process
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Masters' Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Marriage and
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous hospital experienceExperience working with diverse
client population including high-risk populations.
LI CENSURE OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- BSRB Licensed at Masters Level Clinician
- American Heart Association BLS is required within 30 days of
We offer competitive pay, a generous benefit package and a
reason to be proud of what you do, every day.
Keywords: Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Inc., Hutchinson , LMSW / Therapist / Social Worker - Inpatient Behavioral Health (4 - 10 hr/week), Other , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!