Heartland Credit Union is looking for a full-time Teller to work
at one of our Hutchinson branches.
Looking for a positive, friendly and motivated individual who
enjoys customer service and sales. Must be able to work a flexible
schedule and in a fast-paced environment. Heartland has a quality
training program and this is a great opportunity to get great
experience in the financial services field and be a part of a
Heartland Credit Union is a member-owned financial cooperative
serving over 30,000 members. We've been proudly serving our members
since 1948. HCU has many locations in Kansas including Wichita,
Hutchinson, Newton and Haven. Learn more about Heartland Credit
Union by going to www.hcu.coop.
This person will work at our downtown Hutchinson branch, located
at 129 West Avenue A.
Must be available to work 36-40 hours per week, between 7:15am -
6:15pm, Monday-Friday and 7:45am - 12:15pm on rotating
Branch Hours Ave A
Mon-Fri: 10:00am 5:00pm
Hours (4 Lane Drive-thru):
Mon-Fri: 7:30am 6:00pm
Sat: 8:00am 12:00pm
- Greets members entering the branch, directs them to the correct
staff member for assistance and provides assistance with ATM usage,
coin counting machine, safety deposit boxes and other branch
- Responsible for providing excellent member service while
performing a variety of paying and receiving functions including
processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashiers' checks,
money orders, and cash advances.
- Balances each day's transactions and verifies cash totals.
- Discusses credit union products and services with members.
- Ensures members are promptly and professionally served.
- Attends meetings and training sessions as required.
- Provides superior service to our members.
- Pro-actively support and advance HCU's brand platform.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous customer service and sales experience preferred.
- Cash handling experience preferred.
- Experience working in a financial institution is helpful but
- Accurate and attentive to detail.
- Friendly and enthusiastic demeanor
- Sales focused.
- Well organized.
- Willingness to assist others.
- Able to operate related computer applications and PC.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Flexible and open to change.
- Valid driver's license.
- Will be required to complete Heartland's Teller Education
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs.
- Standing for extended periods of time.
Heartland Credit Unionhttps://hcu.applicantpro.com
Check out a full list of our benefits on our Career Page by
going to www.hcu.coop and then finding "Careers."
For immediate consideration:
To apply from our career site, go to Apply Now. If you are
viewing from an outside posting board, go to www.hcu.coop, then
find "Careers." You must create an account to apply and upload a
resume. All inquiries are completely confidential.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer
Heartland Credit Union an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Heartland provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity,
national origin, age, disability or genetics. Heartland hires and
promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications
for the job to be filled. We encourage qualified minority, female,
veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open
positions. This practice applies to all areas of employment
including recruitment, hiring, training and education, promotion,
termination, compensation and all conditions and privileges of
employment in accordance with applicable federal, state and local
Full Job Description