Case Manager - CBS - Horizons - FT
Company: Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As a direct service provider of community services the Case
Manager is accountable for delivering interactive mental health
services in the community to adults and children designated as
having significant mental health challenges. The goal of the Case
Manager is to provide a normalizing experience by enhancing overall
functioning while maintaining the youth/adult in the least
restrictive environment of their home and community.
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and
accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are
equally respectful to all.
- Provides skill training on target goals and objectives with
measurable outcomes, with measurements as determined by medical
necessity by the Qualified Mental Health Professional.
- Deliver intensive, community-based, interactive mental health
services to children and adults utilizing a strengths-based,
- Participate in the development and maintenance of a
client-centered Treatment Plan along with the family and treatment
- Assist the youth, or adult, develop a basic understanding of
their symptoms and possible solutions.
- Assist the adult, or youth, and family to enlist natural
community supports in developing solutions.
- Assist in coordination of mental/physical healthcare services
and facilitate communication between the client, service providers,
family and community partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
REQUIRED BEHAVIORAL SKILLS:
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of
honesty and the willingness to do the right thing.
The ability to role model, inspire and motivate others to
promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals and values of
Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System.
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of caring
that is reflected in a high level of empathy and customer service
with all that we come in contact.
Ability to manage conflict, consider other points of view, and
offer alternative solutions without jeopardizing overall project
direction and the ability to manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated track record of ownership of situations, projects
Able to work autonomously and have a high degree of flexibility
to adapt to changing projects, priorities and work volumes.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse
Treat all internal and external customers with a positive,
proactive service orientation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a proven
ability to influence and lead teams to conclusion/decision
- Proven ability to think strategically but also must be able to
lead day-to-day tactical processes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and provide coaching and
leadership on complex projects.
- Must be able to lead and/or facilitate process
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- One of the following is required:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Social Work, Psychology, or
some related field OR
- Associate's degree with an additional 2 or more years'
experience working with educating and teaching clients about
self-care, improving daily living activities OR
- Total combined years of schooling and experience (working with
educating and teaching clients about self-care, improving daily
living activities) to equal 4 or more years
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, or
Special Education (with specialized training in human development
and family dynamics).
- Three to five years' professional experience in mental health
services or a related field.
LICENSURE OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Employee must complete CPST Case Management on-line training,
KHS on-line training, pass KBI, DCF child abuse check, adult abuse
registry, and motor vehicle screens. Within 60 days of employment,
the employee must have completed Adult Case Management
- Valid driver's license, insurance, and a dependable
We offer competitive pay, a generous benefit package and a
reason to be proud of what you do, every day.
Keywords: Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Inc., Hutchinson , Case Manager - CBS - Horizons - FT, Other , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!