CNA - Inpatient Rehab - Part Time, 7a-7p
Company: Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Participates in direct patient care and other supportive
activities under the direct delegation of the licensed nursing
staff. Maintains and applies principles of safety. Recognizes when
and how to escalate patient concerns up the chain of command. Works
in cooperation with other health team members.
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and
accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are
equally respectful to all.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output as
- Assists with bathing, feeding, dressing, turning and
re-positioning, and transporting (wheelchair, cart, or
- Answers call lights, phones, changes bed linen, directs
visitors, runs errands, and performs other functions as directed by
the nursing staff.
- Observes the patients' physical, mental, and emotional
conditions and reports any changes to the nursing staff.
- Abides by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
privacy and security regulations regarding all aspects of Protected
Health Information (PHI).
- Serves a population newborn through geriatric.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Multi-tasking and prioritization skills
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Previous exposure to a medical environment.
- Medical terminology
REQUIRED BEHAVIORAL SKILLS:
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of
honesty and the willingness to do the right thing.
The ability to role model, inspire and motivate others to
promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals and values of
Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System.
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of caring
that is reflected in a high level of empathy and customer service
with all that we come in contact.
Ability to manage conflict, consider other points of view, and
offer alternative solutions without jeopardizing overall project
direction and the ability to manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated track record of ownership of situations, projects
Able to work autonomously and have a high degree of flexibility
to adapt to changing projects, priorities and work volumes.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse
Treat all internal and external customers with a positive,
proactive service orientation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a proven
ability to influence and lead teams to conclusion/decision
- Proven ability to think strategically but also must be able to
lead day-to-day tactical processes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and provide coaching and
leadership on complex projects.
- Must be able to lead and/or facilitate process
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Completion of one of the following four:
- Completion of a nurse assistant training program; OR
- Six months previous nurse assistant experience; OR
- Emergency medical technician (EMT) experience; OR
- Successful completion of the first semester of nursing school
clinical, which includes basic clinical skills.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- One year nurse assistant experience in an acute care
- Healthcare Provider BLS through the AHA or ARC before start
- Certification as a CNA in the State of Kansas
We offer competitive pay, a generous benefit package and a
reason to be proud of what you do, every day.
Keywords: Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Inc., Hutchinson , CNA - Inpatient Rehab - Part Time, 7a-7p, Other , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!