Surgical Scrub Tech
Company: Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Assists with technical functions related to the scrub role for
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and
accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are
equally respectful to all.
- Provide quality, effective patient care through skilled
assistance with surgical interventions.
- Is knowledgeable of the equipment and supplies for the surgical
- Prepare supplies and equipment for surgical procedures.
- Provide skilled assistance to the surgeon in terms of both
manual dexterity and skill with instruments.
- Assists with timely turnover of surgical room following
- Abides by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
privacy and security regulations regarding all aspects of Protected
Health Information (PHI).
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of surgical procedures and instruments.
- Manual dexterity.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
REQUIRED BEHAVIORAL SKILLS:
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of
honesty and the willingness to do the right thing.
The ability to role model, inspire and motivate others to
promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals and values of
Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System.
- A personal presence which is characterized by a sense of caring
that is reflected in a high level of empathy and customer service
with all that we come in contact.
Ability to manage conflict, consider other points of view, and
offer alternative solutions without jeopardizing overall project
direction and the ability to manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated track record of ownership of situations, projects
Able to work autonomously and have a high degree of flexibility
to adapt to changing projects, priorities and work volumes.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse
Treat all internal and external customers with a positive,
proactive service orientation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Graduation from an accredited SST Program
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Healthcare Provider BLS through the AHA or ARC before start
We offer competitive pay, a generous benefit package and a
reason to be proud of what you do, every day.
Keywords: Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Inc., Hutchinson , Surgical Scrub Tech, Other , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!