Driver - Full-Time
Company: Saint Francis Community Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Transports children and families to various appointments from
varied locations statewide.
- Mandated reporter
- Receives training in trauma informed practice and incorporates
knowledge in day to day
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication
- Must be a team player
- Familiar with atlas and map usage
- Ability to travel throughout the State
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Independent discretion/decision making within the scope and
responsibility of the position.
- Able to make decisions under pressure
- Manages stress appropriately
- Works alone effectively
- Understand and practices Universal Precautions
- Maintains open line of communication with transportation and
office staff, including social worker or family support worker
- Verifies necessary transportation and move forms are
- Assures that children have all necessary belongings and
medications at time of transport
- Must follow and adhere to state driving laws and
- Transports children/families safely from one destination to
- Able to work varied days and hours
- Implements SFCS policies and follows directives as required.
Follows and adheres to all pertinent SFCS Standard Operating
Procedures (SOP's), rules, personnel policies and procedures;
related accreditation and licensure standards; and federal, state
and local rules, statutes, regulations, and contractual terms
- Is knowledgeable of and follows all safety procedures
- Reports unusual incidents through appropriate Risk Management,
clinical and safety channels
- Ensures clients' rights are protected
This position is 2nd shift. It will work afternoon and into the
late evening hours.
There is a shift differential available for this position.
During certain time frames, we pay at least an additional
Keywords: Saint Francis Community Services, Hutchinson , Driver - Full-Time, Other , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!