Campus Operator and Front Desk Attendant (STF3177)
Company: Hutchinson Community College
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: The hourly rate of pay is commensurate
with qualifications as determined by HutchCC administration. This
full-time support staff position is 12- months annual, 40 hour work
week, benefit eligible, nonexempt, and at-will.This position is
responsible to provide to manage the Cisco phone system as the main
College operator and to provide in person directions to HutchCC
stakeholders inside the Parker Student Union. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Learn and manage Cisco Phone system as main College
- Provide directions to various offices located in the Parker
Student Union and other campus buildings.
- Transfer phone calls to appropriate Departments if answer
cannot be provided.
- Sign in and work College Chatbot daily.
- Provide excellent customer service to on phone and in person
- Assist Admissions Director and Admission counselors with data
entry when needed.
- Practice effective communication, teamwork and customer service
skills, including the effective use of email; computer
applications; gathering and reporting data; social media; and
excellent telephone skills.
- Arrive on time for work, attend work regularly, and
successfully complete the responsibilities of the position.
- Comply with HutchCC policies, procedures, and practices.
- Serve actively on campus committees.Secondary
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Admissions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required: College course work
or degrees preferred.
- Excellent telephone and personal skills required; switchboard
- Excellent keyboarding skills required.
- The ability to establish and maintain effective work
relationships with many people.
- Physical requirements include the ability to sit in front of a
computer screen for extended periods of time; ability to perform
hand motions for keyboarding, operating computer, answering
telephones, and other office equipment; Excellent verbal, written
and listening skills; ability to sit for extended periods of time;
see and read a computer screen and printed material with or without
vision aids; hear and understand speech at normal levels and on the
telephone; speak in audible tones so that others may understand
clearly in person and on the telephone; use appropriate judgment
and to apply tact and courtesy in difficult situations; ability to
understand words and respond effectively and appropriately;
Attentive to detail, accurately follow written and verbal
instructions, work independently; Sedentary/Indoor work environment
with a substantial amount of keyboarding required
- Mental requirements include the ability to learn and comprehend
basic instructions about the position.
- Physical and mental qualifications must be performed with or
without a reasonable accommodation.
- The qualifications listed are guidelines for selection
purposes; alternative qualifications may be substituted if
sufficient to perform the duties.SALARY and STATUS: The hourly rate
of pay is commensurate with qualifications as determined by HutchCC
administration. This full-time support staff position is 12-months
annual, 40 hour work week, benefit eligible, nonexempt, and
Keywords: Hutchinson Community College, Hutchinson , Campus Operator and Front Desk Attendant (STF3177), Other , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!