Implementation Specialist (Open to Remote)
Company: Data Center Inc
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Implementation Support SpecialistThe Implementation Support
Specialist is responsible for ensuring the successful conversion of
new banks to the iCoreGo Solution systems, maintaining close
liaison with customers, and assisting banks in obtaining complete
and satisfactory utilization of DCI services. They are also
responsible for providing accurate and timely support to DCI
customers regarding their questions and concerns about various DCI
iCoreGo applications. Travel Required.Salary: $55,000 - Depending
on Experience.ResponsibilitiesBank Conversions
- Obtains and collects data from new client banks.
- Conforms and prepares data for submission to Programmers.
- Performs subsequent testing of data.
- Makes direct contact with client bank immediately following the
conversion for consultation and training.
- Customer Support
- Receives, logs, and responds to telephone and email
correspondence from DCI customers regarding questions about DCI
products and reports.
- Strives to educate and improve customer knowledge and
understanding of DCI iCoreGo Applications.
- Researches and resolves customer questions and concerns.
- Escalates application problems and concerns from customers to
Senior level support or Development Team.
- Maintains customer Control Record changes; makes necessary
revisions as authorized.
- Composes and provides input for User Documentation.
- Provides support to on-site Implementation Teams and Customer
- Provides back-up support for first level calls in all
applications as needed.
- Ensures that personal work area and other shared Customer
Service work areas are maintained in a neat and organized
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Provides back up to all functions and duties performed by other
Conversion Group staff.
- Ensures that personal work area and other shared departmental
work areas maintained in a neat and organized manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related.
- Three or more years work experience for financial
- Ability to travel at least 50%.Position Requirements
- Must possess general knowledge of all areas of the banking
industry and related financial data processing.
- Knowledge of bank compliance regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of financial computing applications and
general PC operations.
- Thorough understanding of DCI operations.
- Excellent leadership skills and conduct of interpersonal
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills, in
person and through use of telephone.
- Advanced PC operation and testing skills, word-processing, and
spreadsheet software proficiency, Microsoft Excel, Word, and
Microsoft Office, and Windows applications required.
- Possesses sound analytical problem determination and
- Effective planning, coordination, time management, and
- Effective and appropriate face-to-face and verbal communication
skills, as well as appropriate conduct of interpersonal
- Effective communication skills in writing and speaking clearly
- Strong documentation and written communication skillsStandard
BenefitsDCI provides a comprehensive benefit package that
promoteswork-life balance, growth and job satisfaction, Including:
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Vision Insurance
- FSA and HSA
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Sick Leave
- Community Service Opportunities
- Supplemental Coverage Options
- 401(k), Roth 401(k) company match
- Profit Sharing
- Casual Attire on Most Days
- And Much More!About Data Center IncDCI began in 1963 when four
community bankers collaborated to create the first shared data
processing company of its kind this side of the Mississippi. Today,
we serve hundreds of banks coast to coast, yet still remain
privately owned by a group of the clients we serve. Keeping our
priorities focused on people over profits.DCI is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Data Center Inc, Hutchinson , Implementation Specialist (Open to Remote), Other , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!