Service Drive Assistant
Company: Midway Motors Auto Group
Posted on: November 24, 2022
_Service Writer/Advisor _
The Midway Motors Auto Group is seeking a Service Drive Assistant
to welcome customers, provide shuttle services and assist Service
Writers as necessary with various duties.
We have grown at a consistent pace over the last decade and will
continue to do so by growing people in our organization as well as
bringing in great fits from outside Midway. We are here to serve
customers better than anyone else, be leaders in our communities,
and work together as the best automotive team in Kansas. As a
family-owned and operated business, we are passionate about our
employees and our Mid-Western values. The cultural fit will be just
as important as a candidate's previous experience and skill set. We
are a performance-driven company, but strive to maintain high
customer satisfaction ratings and a fun and ethical workplace.
*Role and Responsibilities: *
Tasks related to customers
* Welcome customer warmly on arrival and obtain information about
* Provide shuttle services for customers
* Maintain high standards of customer satisfaction.
* Miscellaneous tasks Responsible for telephone requests for
appointments and inquiries about work in process.
* Arrange appointments for maintenance services. Obtain information
about the customer and their vehicle before arrival at the
* Ensure vehicles are parked in the correct spaces, locked, and
keys are labelled and properly organized
* Ensure work area is kept clean.
* Maintain a professional appearance.
* Perform other tasks, based on management requirements and
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS,
LICENSES) High School Diploma or equivalent * Minimum of 1-year
* Valid driver's license with satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS * Attention to detail
* Customer-focused with the ability to communicate directly with
customers, explaining vehicle details, recommendations and
* Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and
software) to enter data and process information.
* Cooperative spirit that requires being pleasant with others on
the job and displaying good-natured, cooperative attitude; being
sensitive to other's needs and feelings while being understanding
* Professional appearance and work ethic.
* Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and ability to work within a
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Midway Motors Auto Group, Hutchinson , Service Drive Assistant, Other , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!