Air Traffic Control Operator (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Posted on: November 25, 2022
US Army - Wichita-Hutchinson Plus - Air Traffic Control
Operator- US Army Enlistment RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the
United States Army and become a certified Air Traffic Control
Operator responsible for tracking planes and giving them landing
and takeoff instructions at air traffic control facilities. - This
is not a civilian contractor position. -
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
Control airborne and ground traffic
Assist in the installation/relocation of tactical air traffic
Process flight plan data and maintain logs, records, files and tape
recordings of voice communications
- - - - - - - 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- - - - - - - 15 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- - - - - - - 30 days paid vacation annually.
- - - - - - - Full Healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- - - - - - - Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- - - - - - - Obtain Industry standard recognized
- - - - - - - Between 17-34 years old.
- - - - - - - No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- - - - - - - Current High School Senior, High school graduate or
- - - - - - - Permanent resident or US citizen.
- - - - - - - Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Hutchinson , Air Traffic Control Operator (Enlistment Required), Other , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!