Company: Archer Daniels Midland Company
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Maintenance- Hutchinson, KS
This is a full time, hourly positionThe position has many
- installing and maintaining machinery and equipment using
hoists, lift trucks, hand tools and power tools
- troubleshooting mechanical failures and electrical
- repairing, rebuilding and maintaining drive systems and
- installing material systems and fabricating
Ideal candidate will know how to operate:
- fork truck equipment, bucket elevators and conveyors
- Ability to troubleshoot and plan procedures for completing a
task is very important
- Along with strong mechanical and tool skills, excellent
communication skills are necessary for this position
- Previous welding, mechanical and electrical experience is
- Must be willing and able to perform basic and complex
maintenance repair tasks in all areas of the plant
- Must be willing and able to take formal trade school courses as
selected by management
- Candidate must be willing and able to work weekends, overtime
and emergency call-in or call-back work
- The position requires that you have the ability to lift 50
pounds, work with heights, sit, stand, kneel, crawl, bend and work
in a variety of hot, cold, and dusty environments.Relocation
assistance is not available with this position.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veteran
This position offers a complete benefit package, including
401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug
screen and a background check.
Archer Daniels Midland Company is acting as an Employment Agency in
relation to this vacancy.
Keywords: Archer Daniels Midland Company, Hutchinson , MAINTENTANCE I, Other , Hutchinson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!